Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rainy day activities

It's been rainy and dreary here all day, so I took the opportunity to finish up a few things that I had on my to do list.

Modern Siggy Swap 2 blocks, DONE!

And I also altered my Coffee Date dress.  I ended up taking it in by an inch on each side, and I still have some room.  I was trying to avoid any puckers with the belt, but I just don't think that's possible...  Either way, I really like it now that it's altered and I found a great belt to go with it!
  

I also started on the next Frock By Friday!  I'm using some Amy Butler Love that I had sitting around.  I actually intended it use it for the Amy Butler Liverpool shirtdress, but I liked this design more.  And following along with the group gives me more motivation to finish it faster!  I'm hoping to wear this next dress for my birthday this weekend. :)

1 comment:

sewtakeahike said...

your coffee date dress turned out soo good!! It looks just fab with that belt, very flattering!