Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The 10 cent t-shirt

I love shopping in the middle of the week, because that's when the stores have their best sales! I've found that Old Navy has great deals on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. During my last trip, all clearance was an extra 50% off. And they had just marked everything down! I got several shirts of Addy in sizes ranging from 4-8, and all for under $1. Two of the shirts that I found were the 2010 Halloween shirts - for 10 cents each!
The Halloween shirts sat in my sewing room until Thanksgiving morning, when I remembered a cute turkey applique tutorial that popped up on UCreate awhile back. And so in true Nikki fashion, I started on a shirt for Addy to wear that day. It went so smoothly that I even had a chance to shower before we headed out the door. ;)

Before:
 After:
I hope your holiday was fabulous!

No comments: