Monday, October 17, 2011

A quick Quilt Along update

Right now I have 2 quilt alongs on my plate:
Little Birdie Stitches and
Farmer's Wife Quilt Along

I've managed to keep up with the LBS, which is a really good thing! A few times now I've gotten behind by a month or two, but I find it hard to carve out time to hand embroider. So that is really motivating me to stay on schedule!
I finished up the August and September blocks:
Only 3 months left to go! I'm excited to see the next 3 blocks, and I can't wait to finish this up because I'm going to gift this quilt!

The other quilt along has had less progress. I honestly don't even now how many blocks the group has completed at this point, but I've only finished 4 more since the last time I blogged about it!
Here are my newest 4:
 And here's a group shot! I really love all of these blocks together. I think it's looking really cohesive, which it exactly what I wanted.
Maybe in a few more weeks I'll have a few more blocks to show!

3 comments:

♪♪Melody♪♪ and Puddin said...

Oh I love the inspiration. I have a pattern similar to the the one you use as a take along. Now I know how I can conquer it. You are so organized.

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Love all the blocks - they all look great together. Your LBS blocks are lovely!

Live a Colorful Life said...

Your Birdie Stitches are so cute. I'm way behind on that project, but up-to-date on FW. But only because I post every Friday about it; otherwise, I probably would have fizzled a long time ago. And your FW blocks are really cute together!