Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Baby's got BACK!

Chasing Cottons is hosting a really fun link party this week with quilt backs being the theme!

I used to dig through the sale fabric at my lqs for backing fabric. In fact, I worked at the lqs and couldn't bring myself to buy the perfect backing fabric even with my discount! And then at some point I started to realize that while others might not see the back, *I* would! I still go digging through sale fabric, but I also spend more time looking, and I like to use up my scraps from the quilt top in the backing.

Here are a few of my favorites:

Now hop over to the link party and join in the fun! It's so inspiring to see all of the great quilt backs!

4 comments:

felicity said...

Nice backs! It's hard to pick a fave - Mendocino or Tilted Tweets, I think.

The Vegetarian Hunter said...

Those are fantastic backs! I love the second picture with the two pairs of feet - looks like you have a mini me helping you. So sweet =)

Live a Colorful Life said...

Super cool backs!

Lee said...

Pretty! I love seeing everybody's backsides. : )