Thursday, April 14, 2011

More birds

Lots of packing (and complaining) around here lately. I've packed most of my sewing room, and I'm waiting on more fabric for the quilt that I need to finish before we move.
So at night I've been crocheting! I still have 2 sets of these left to finish, but they are coming together a bit faster now.
These guys are smaller than the first set that I made, because I did a better job of keeping a tighter tension on my yarn. I like them better this way.
And now these are off to a friend. She's gifting them to her Angry Bird-loving guy for his birthday!

3 comments:

Spontaneous Threads said...

Both my kids would love these!

MadeByMeaghan said...

I know packing is stressful, but I'm selfishly very excited. :)

Anonymous said...

Do you provide a stick and rubber band to shoot at people!