Sunday, February 28, 2010

I see...

Amy Butler.  In the form of a camera strap of my sister.


Hope Valley.  Lots and lots of Hope Valley.  I'm working on our bed quilt and a bed quilt for my sister.  Hopefully they will both be ready for quilting when my machine gets out of the shop at the end of April.

The less exciting part of my day...the dreadmill.  That's right, this is my view for 5 long miles.  I really need to start running outside again.


The curtains.
They are done.  (Well, except for the sewing room and play room.  But I don't even have that fabric yet.)  Thanks in large part to the fact that I have *the* most amazing mom.  Ever.
If only Matt could paint faster. ;)


And the hand sewing projects.  I have a quilt to bind for the dining room.  What, you're dining room doesn't have a quilt?  And yes, those are chandeliers on the backing fabric.  Duh.  It *is* for the dining room.
And a hand embroidery project that is based on the color scheme for my sewing room.

The notebook is a fabric-covered moleskin.  I've been taking notes for Matt's upcoming dr. appointment at U of C while I'm sewing.  We are heading to Chicago for his Monday am appointment, where I will undoubtably be working on some of my hand sewing projects as well as making more notes in the notebook.  I'm also drafting a not-so-nice letter to the dr. that he saw in Peoria.  For now, the letter is just in my head.  After the appointment on Monday we'll see how much makes it down on paper.


And one last image....my Amy Butler pillow.  Very similar to the pillow that I made Tracy, this one resides in our living room.  Love it.


Our dining room is almost put together.  We have a tiny bit more work to do on the argyle wall, which is the biggest project for the room.  Hopefully it will be complete soon!
I've also picked out the family photos to have reprinted for our living room.  We probably won't have all of our wall art pulled together for awhile, but it's all coming together slowly.

1 comment:

Muriel said...

Wow, you have so many projects going on! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am going to look into those curved needles.